Thursday, November 3, 2011

MOT- Day 3 & WAHM

Month of Thanksgiving
Day 3- Today I am thankful for my parents.

My mom, who would do anything for me and has. For example, driving 30 miles at at 9 p.m. to take me to the ER when I had that allergic reaction I wrote about HERE! She's my best friend and I love her!

Mom handing out candy to Emma & Kinsley on Halloween.
My daddy, who is a big ol' grizzly teddy bear. He's a bit rough around the edges, but he loves a lot and gets his feeling hurt surprisingly easy!

Daddy hugging Emma (Strawberry Shortcake) on Halloween.
*NOTE- Not the best pictures of my parents, but those are the most recent pictures of them I have!

In other news, I am now a working mom! I fell into a great opportunity to work from home. I am going to be doing accounting work (actually using my education) from home for a local company and maybe go in to work a couple of days a week. Emma will start going to MDO two days instead of one, but she loves it, so I don't think it will be too hard on her. I'm hoping it works out to be as great as it seems to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment