Wednesday, November 23, 2011

MOT Day 21-23

Man, I am bad at this!

I thought doing the Month of Thanksgiving on my blog would force me to post everyday. Well, we see how well that turned out!

At this point, I can't remember what all has happened this week for me to be thankful for. So I'm just going to post some random things.

I am thankful for a good movie to distract me from day to day life for a couple of hours.
I am thankful for a bad day that turned out ok.
I am thankful for my pumpkin pie recipe that rocks... Thanks Paula!
I am thankful I get to eat turkey tomorrow. Seriously, I've been threatening to cook one for months, I've been craving it so bad!
I am thankful that one day these whining, crying toddler days will be over.
I am thankful that my baby is still little. What will I do with myself when she's big?
I am thankful that when I'm in public with my whining kid, strangers still stop me to say how cute/ sweet/ funny she is. I know, right!

And here's her cute little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment