Sunday, November 20, 2011

O' Christmas Tree + MOT Day 20

Month of Thanksgiving
Day 20- Today, I am thankful for the upcoming holidays!

Clinton, Emma, and I spent the day decorating for Christmas! But before I post those pictures... we let Emma decorate her own PINK tree last night!



It was decorated with flying things...butterflies, fairies, and birds!

And the finished product...

She LOVES it!

I didn't get any pictures of us decorating the big tree, but Emma was a big help. Except when she broke my Santa tree topper... its on the tree anyway! BUT I did get a picture of her wearing our stockings...

She almost busted it!
Here's our final product...


The fireplace needs work, but its a work in progress. 
Notice that the "Elf on the Shelf" is up, too! Fred (the elf) is watching Emma already!

She wasn't minding earlier, and I told her that Fred was watching and would tell Santa. She walked up to the fireplace, looked at Fred, and pointed her finger at him as if to say "You better not tell on me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment