Sunday, November 13, 2011

MOT Day 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Month of Thanksgiving
Playing catch up! Yikes!

Day 9- I am thankful for my siblings & in-laws. Jason & Andrea Killian. Quincy & LaTrishia English. Cody & Lynann Cheatwood. Love you guys!

Day 10- I am thankful for my in-laws, Ricky & Sherri Cheatwood. Special thanks to Sherri for going on our impromptu trip to watch Emma, while we went to the LSU game! Love you guys!

Day 11- I am thankful to Mike & Terri Bell for being so gracious and letting us invade their home again (and again and again!) Love you guys!

(Do I sound repetitive? That's what you get when I blog after traveling all day! No creative thoughts.)

Day 12- I am thankful for nights drinking wine and laughing with family!

Day 13- I am thankful to be home from before mentioned trip, safe and sound! 

No comments:

Post a Comment