Saturday, November 19, 2011

MOT Day 18 & 19 + SANTA!

Month of Thanksgiving
Day 18- I am thankful for MOPS. Mothers of Preschoolers. I started going to MOPS last year, not long after we moved to Paris. I have met so many wonderful friends there! Friends, who are so great, that I already don't know what I would do without them! Thank you, MOPS, for helping me AND Emma make new friends!

Speaking of those friends....

I spent the day with Regan & Stacy at Tinsel & Tidings selling glasses, and baby stuff, and picture frames! It was great! We didn't sell out, but we had a great time!

Clinton brought Emma up there for awhile, and she got to visit with Santa!


She didn't smile, but she told him exactly what she wanted him to bring her for Christmas! This was her first time not to FREAK OUT when she saw him! This is a BIG deal to me and Clinton!

Speaking of CLINTON!

Month of Thanksgiving
Day 19- Today, I am thankful for Clinton (again). Today is his BIRTHDAY! Clinton is the best person I know! I love him with all my heart!

I think he had a pretty good day! He "got" to keep Emma all day while I was at the festival. Then he grilled steaks, while I made him a sopapilla cheesecake (his birthday cake request)! And to top it off, LSU is kicking tail right now! So he's happy! Happy Birthday, Clinny! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment