Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to the Land of the Living

So I've been sick the last couple of days... sick as a dog... just put me outta my misery sick.

Here's what happened...
I've been having neck pain due a muscle strain caused more than likely by bad posture. Ugh. I've been seeing a chiropractor, but the pain just hasn't gone away. I called and asked a doctor to call me in some more muscle relaxers and pain pills because I was having a hard time functioning (more than usual). On Sunday, I took one of said pain pills, even after Clinton warned me that they were Hydrocodone (which I had just been told I was allergic to... apparently if you are allergic to Vicodin, you are allergic to Hydrocodone.) I was hurting so bad I said "I don't care! I need something!" BIG MISTAKE! Within 20 minutes, I was feeling bad. Within 2 hours, I was vomiting and had a terrible headache. Six hours later, I was on my way to the ER. They patched me up and sent me home. I went to my doctor the next day and got some more meds and a shot which put me to sleep for the rest of the day. I woke up around 9 last night feeling so much better! Today I am mostly back to myself, except for the friggin' neck pain. I'll get that worked out eventually.

Anyway, yesterday before my dr. appt. I sat outside with Clinton and Emma because it was less than 100 degrees outside and fairly tolerable. Clinton was doing some yard work, and of course, Emma had to help!

She kept saying "Gotta clean up this mess!!" and "Look Mommy, I'm so strong!"

And yes, she's still in her nightgown. What of it?


She's a good helper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment