Saturday, January 22, 2011

Favorite Movie Quotes

One of my favorite blogs, The Pioneer Woman, had a movie quote contest today and I thought it was so fun! So, because I couldn't think of anything interesting in my life to blog about, I thought I would do one of my own using Clinton and my favorite movies (AND a couple of Emma's favorites). It was really fun coming up with them. So see if you can figure out what movies they are from and for extra bonus points, the character that said them. Of course, I don't have any prizes like PW does, so... whatever. I'll post the answers tomorrow!

1. Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice.

2. Let me get this straight. You know her. She knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody's okay with this?

3. Great balls of fire. Don't bother me anymore, and don't call me sugar.

4. Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?

5.  You got a pose called yoga guy gets his ass kicked? Cause that's my favorite one.

6. I know, I know. I'm gonna use good judgement. I haven't lost my temper in forty years, but pilgrim you caused a lot of trouble this morning, might have got somebody killed... and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't, I won't. The hell I won't!


7. Well, look at what the catfish dragged in!
 

8. A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish.

9. To the top of Mount Wanna-hock-a-loogie.


10. Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
 

11. Does Princess Sophia want to come out and play?


12. I've lost a shoe... have you seen it anywhere? Excuse me, missus, I've lost a shoe... like this one. It's like this one's fellow... it's sort of the exact opposite in fact of that - not an evil version but just, you know, a shoe like this... but for the other foot. Otherwise I'd have two right...


13. You know what ELSE everybody likes? Parfaits! Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Parfaits are delicious!


14. I'm a mog: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!


15. No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.


16. Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

17. He got me invested in some kinda fruit company.

18. Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

19. Oh, man! Where do I begin? First there was the time the farmer traded me for some magic beans. I ain't never gotten over that. Then this fool went off and had a party, and they all starting trying to pin a tail on me. Then they all got drunk, and started hitting me with sticks, yelling "Piñata! Piñata!" What the hell is a piñata, anyway?

20. Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment