Sunday, January 30, 2011

Basketball!

I took Emma to Jalyn's basketball game yesterday at RHS. It was her first one!

Kamryn (TamTam) tried to hide his smiley face from me, but I caught him!

Em wasn't into it at first...

Bradyn (BrayBray) looks like he's having a lot of fun.

#31- sitting on the bench!

But not for long!

Once the clapping started... she is such a little cheerleader!

JayJay chasing down his man.

Set to guard the ball.

Yeah, he's paying a lot of attention here.

Emma cheering!

And playing with BrayBray!

He tried to pick her up. I warned him that she is almost too heavy for me.

More clapping!

Sitting with Trishia (Aunt TeeTee).

Good catch!
Jay did really good! He made two baskets and stole the ball a couple of times. On top of that, his team won! Go Rebels!

No comments:

Post a Comment