Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

Santa left lots of surprises this morning!

We're going on a Disney Cruise on Jan. 12th!


18 DAYS!



She very much wanted a wedding veil, so Santa HAD to bring one!







We lazed around the house all morning (it was glorious!), then got ready and headed back to Cuthand to Clinton's parents' house.

I don't think Emma and Libby know that they don't HAVE to wear princess dresses!

Cawyer's first Christmas!

Libby with the doll we got her!
We didn't get to stay long because it started SNOWING! A WHITE CHRISTMAS IN TEXAS! Very rare! Snow is the equivalent to the apocalypse here. People do NOT know how to handle winter weather down here! We made it home safe, and went right outside to play in it! Rule #1 of Texas snow, play it in when you can, because it could be gone in a few hours!







All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas! I'm a little sad its all over! But on to planning the cruise down to each minute, can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. Okay, so you live in Texas and had a white Christmas. I live in Maine and we had NO snow at all! LOL Totally bare ground. No snow at all! =) Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Your countown is on now for your Disney Cruise!!! I'm totally jealous and can't wait to see your pictures from it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow is always a freak thing here!! And of course, the news is already full of accident reports!!

      Delete
  2. NO snow in VA either! I love Emma's Mickey gear! How excited was she!!!!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty dang excited! ;) I'm happy, too, because now I get to discuss plans with her!!

      Delete
  3. I am not sure how I found your cute blog, but I'm so glad I did! We are going on the Disney Magic in April! Do you mind sharing where you found all the cute disney cruise gifts? We are soooo excited! I can't wait to hear your recap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! We are so excited about the cruise! 9 days!! As to where I got everything... here goes:
      the sailor dress is from Adalaide's Boutique http://www.etsy.com/shop/AdelaidesBoutiqueLLC

      the door magnets are from FE Gifts n More
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/FEGiftsnMore

      the autograph book was custom made for me and it is amazing! By Two Crafty Creations
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwoCraftyCreations

      The sailor and Minnie necklaces are from ZadeeJane Boutique on FB!

      The Minnie outfit is another custom design from Bella Grace Creations!
      http://www.bellagracecreations.com/
      They are also on FB!

      The "tickets" are a design from disboards.com! I edited them on Photoshop! I, also, made the countdown on Photoshop!

      The sailor Minnie and most of the other Disney stuff is from the Disney Store!

      If you haven't already, check out disboards.com! It's a message board all about Disney! They have a forum just for cruises! I've learned a LOT!

      Delete
    2. thank you SO much! I can't wait for the kids to go to bed to I can read this board and shop :)
      Thank you thank you thank you!!

      Delete