Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm not dead, I'm packing...

So I haven't posted since last year...hahaha. Sorry, terrible joke. But I haven't posted since Christmas and that's not good blogging!

Nothing too exciting has happened, so here's a little weekly (2 weeks + some) wrap-up!

We played in the snow while we had it!



At this point, she was DONE playing in the snow!


Daddy thought he'd cheer her up by throwing a snowball at her, hit her in the face...

Of course, he laughed. I did, too.

We. Are. Turrible.

We spent New Year's in Dallas in an impromptu trip. We had some fantastic pizza as our NYE dinner!

Em playing with the dough!
The next day, Clinton played golf with his cousins and Em and I shopped with the girls! Got the rest of our trip things we needed!

Sassy pants!
She conned me into a Build-a-Bear, but didn't like the noise!

Giving "Crystal" a bath!
I've been packing, and procrastinating about packing. I DO have Emma packed. This is one of her suitcases. It honestly has NOTHING in it but princess dresses, princess shoes, and tiaras.


So in 4 days we leave for Galveston! I really need to be packing, and working, and packing, AND working more. (Year end reports, eww!) So there will not be any more posts from me until after vacay! Disney here we come!

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo terribly jealous! Yeah Yeah I know I just came back from Disney....BUT I have never been on a cruise...let alone a Disney Cruise! I hope you guys have (as they say at Disney) a Magical time!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures from your trip!!! Have fun Emma!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what Emma thinks of the cruise! I've never been on a cruise, we may have to do that soon!!!

    ReplyDelete