Sunday, June 26, 2011

Forgetfulness

Today was the Smith Family get-together at South Lake. I have no pictures. I forgot my camera. So the subject of this post will not be the get-together.

But to sum up the day, lots of family, lots of food, swimming, fun.

Back to the point.

I am getting really bad. You might have noticed my forgetfulness as a recurring theme in the past few posts.

I forgot to pack diapers for my non-potty trained child.
I forgot to empty my memory card when we went to the lake.

I'm sure there are more but I can't remember them. ;)

At least, I'm not the only one. Today, a group of us were talking about how forgetful we were. I told them about how a few weeks ago, Clinton told me that he wanted to do X that coming weekend. A few days later, I asked him what had he wanted to do (I'd already forgotten) and HE couldn't remember! We STILL can't remember what it was. It's so frustrating!

Is it the getting older thing or the raising a toddler thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment