Monday, January 16, 2012

Well, that just ain't right!

If you know me, you know that getting out of the bed in the morning is a serious problem for me. This girl would sleep until well into the afternoon if nothing woke me. I am really working on (think 3+ alarms set everyday).

Emma LOVES to get up and eat breakfast in the morning with her daddy. Since he gets up around 5, she doesn't usually get the opportunity. This morning, though, he got up and she (who was sleeping in the middle...) popped right up and said "I wanna eat with you, Daddy!" I just thought, "oh no!" and went back to sleep!

When Clinton left for work, though, I had to get up. At 6 a.m.!! Not my idea of a good time. So I sat on the couch with Emma watching cartoons, and begged her to go back to bed with me. No, she wasn't having it.

So I got busy getting dressed and doing housework. I just happened to walk back into the living room around 8. AND this is what I see...


The little heifer didn't wake up until I started vacuuming at 10:30! I'm so glad she got her rest. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment