Thursday, January 5, 2012

Remembering and A Walk

I always say that Emma doesn't forget anything. I really think she doesn't. Out of the blue, she'll pipe up with something that I'm SURE she has forgotten about.

Like last year's abandoned resolutions...fail.

She remembers going on walks in her stroller last spring. She asked me yesterday "Remember, Mommy, when we would walk on the street in my stroder (stroller). Let's do that again!". (I love the way she says things!) It never occurred to me that she would remember that, but she did!

Right on time, too, because one of my 2012 resolutions is to lose weight.

SO, today after work/ MDO, the whole family went for a walk on the trail.

Miss Cool Diva

My pretty girl! Natural light ROCKS in pictures!


Pointing out an airplane!

Em and her daddy played tag and he tagged her, big time. She was laughing her big belly laugh! I loved it!

Then, she caught a ride back to the truck!

In addition to the walking, I'm TRYING to quit drinking cokes (or at least 5-7 a day). So I've had ONE Dr. Pepper today, and I'm running on about 6 hours of sleep. This Mommy is desperate for bedtime!

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same thing...working on getting some pounds off and quit drinking soda two weeks ago. The first week was rough!! I had serious headaches and wanted so badly to drink a soda to make it stop. I've been sticking to water and on special nights out I have a sprite with dinner, but hardly ever do I do that. Good luck, it's hard to stop drinking soda, but it's worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, I've cut down to 2 a day, which, sadly, is really cutting down for me! On Monday, I'm going down to 1, and so on! I'm going to try REALLY hard, because I hate my addiction to them!

    ReplyDelete