Monday, January 2, 2012

On My Way!

My clean and organized house resolutions are now in progress!

Clinton left today for his man-cation to the Sugar Bowl, Em is camped out in front of Sesame Street in her room, and I don't have any more work to do for today, so I'm getting started! Go me!

What I really want to do is camp out in front of the TV, too, but that wouldn't be productive for the new organized me, now would it!

I'm starting with two printables I found on Pinterest!

My Simpler Life- 2012 DeClutter & Organize Calendar
Clean Mama- Clean & Organized 2012 Calendar

Now, we all know that I will not follow these EXACTLY, but I think they are a good start. A good jumping off point. A good... you get it!

Today, I will do the cleaning tasks listed (except for the My Simpler Life's donation station, I really don't have a lot of use for that at this time), then I will tackle one of the bigger organization projects that I have listed on my resolution list. I'm thinking the medicine cabinet is a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment