Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby Shower Planning

Clinton and I are getting a new baby nephew soon! I am organizing the baby shower for my sister-in-law! I LOVE to plan things!

I have some other hostesses that I've delegated things to, but I've taken the invitations and decorations on.

I'm going with a cowboy theme!

I found a great invitation from a vendor on Etsy. Click HERE to see her shop!

Here is her finished product (I very clumsily blacked out my phone number! ha!)


I printed the invites at Walgreens as 4x6 photo prints. Then put address labels and stamps right on the back as a postcard! Clever and thrifty, I think!


Here is a few things I've gotten together for decorations.


Not 100% sure how it is all going to come together in the end, but I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment