Monday, January 2, 2012

One Resolution Down, 25 To Go

I organized my medicine cabinet! I told you I was going to do it! This was on my Resolution list, but honestly, I have been needing to do it since we moved in!

Here is the before (and yes, I'm pretty embarassed about it.)



First I took everything out, and put it in groups.

Photo albums, loose pictures, boxes of momentos.


As I had the show Hoarders on while I was doing this, I came to the realization that I hoard medicines. That ended today!!


Sheets and extra blankets. Along with 2 special quilts made by grandmas!


I sorted and threw stuff away. Put things in their rightful home. Found my birth certificate! Put those quilts in my cedar chest! Then started putting things back in the cabinet.




I forgot to take a picture, but there was a TON of medicine and stuff in Emma's bathroom cabinet, too! So I consolidated what I had left, along with the band-aids, and put it all in a metal basket to put back into her bathroom cabinet.


And if you didn't think I really had a lot in there to begin with, here is the trash bag FULL of stuff just from that cabinet (and Em's bathroom cabinet).

1 comment: