Monday, December 5, 2011

Let's Be Real Here

Besides the sweet little adventure we had this morning, today has been crap-tastic! Just call me Alexander. You know, Alexander from Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!

Actually, I've already lied. This morning's adventure was not so great either!

During the Angel Tree shopping, Em whined and cried over every little thing. AT LEAST, she was ok with getting toys for someone else!

I caught her pushing at McDonald's. Then she fought over the paper angel tree ornament. I caught that on film.

We went shopping after, and she ran off in the store and I LOST her! For about 2 minutes, but still! She continued to whine and cry until we headed home!

I thought things were better when we got home. Em was being sweet, and even helped me get supper started.

I got busy posting about our good deeds, and next thing I know, I had BURNED supper. I've only done that one other time in my life!!

So at this point of the day, I'm done. I'm just going to vent about my day here, then I'm going to watch Real Housewives until Clinton gets home to deal with supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment