Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

My MOPS group had a Happy Birthday, Jesus! party for the kids today!

I forgot my camera (surprise!), but took some pics with my phone! Sorry about the poor quality!

The ladies in charge set up a ton of fun activities for the kids!

First, Em painted some paper to wrap presents in!


Then she ran wild, playing with balloons! What can I say, the kid prefers balloons to just about everything!


She decorated a cupcake!


And played "Pin Baby Jesus on the Manger" a variation to "Pin the Tail on the Donkey"!


There were so many more activities that I didn't get pictures of! Storytime, singing, decorating cookies, coloring ornaments, making hot chocolate stirrers out of marshmallows, play-doh station, and a toy nativity that all the kids played with! Not to mention, snacks! Thanks again to the ladies who put it all together! It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment