Sunday, December 25, 2011

And it's over...

Christmas, that is! I'm happy, full, and exhausted. Em is in the bed (at 8:30 pm!! That's unheard of!!) I still have a mountain of presents to sort through and put away... think I'm exaggerating?


Take a gander at this!!




But before I either tackle that OR crash (my first choice!), I want to post the pictures I didn't get posted earlier today AND the ones from Mamou & Grandad's house!

Continued from SANTA! SANTA! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Em got a little nervous this morning about checking out what Santa brought, so her Daddy had to bring her in


It didn't take long for excitement to set in, though








Nana & Papaw made a surprise visit to see what all Santa had brought! On their way in, Papaw noticed that Santa had left something OUTSIDE!

A TRAMPOLINE!

Emma was NOT thrilled with this gift from Santa... and refused to jump... :( Oh well, maybe one day!


Then it was time for Christmas morning breakfast! I asked Em to get the raspberries out of the fridge, and she helped herself to some...


Clinton and I had homemade beignets! So delicious!



And that concludes our Christmas MORNING festivities. I will post the rest of the day in another post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment