Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I found it on Pinterest!

My all time fave new website is Pinterest! My favorite new time waster is Pinterest! My new favorite place to find things, anything, Pinterest! I've posted about it before on here, but I thought I would share the things that I've pinned and actually made, done, etc.

I made THIS!!


I found it through Pinterest, which led me to a food blog, where the recipe was posted HERE!

Here is the recipe in case you don't want to check out the original blog!

2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits OR 1 tube Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1/2 C. syrup
1/3 C. packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 C. chopped pecans, opt.
1/4 C. chopped almonds, opt.

Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray. Combine the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (if desired). Place about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top. Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges (closely together) to form a ring. Top with remaining syrup and sugar mixtures. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a serving platter and enjoy!

Emma helped me make them! Before I move on to the other stuff I've gotten from Pinterest, here are some shots of her helping!

Yup! That's biscuit dough on her nose. Only my child.

I've made this...
Picture copied from Pinterest!

But I didn't make it healthy like the original post, so I'm not going to link it. I just used store bought dough (cut into circles), sauce, cheese, & mini pepperonis. Emma LOVED them!

I made this...

Not my picture! Copied from Pinterest!

I found it on Pinterest, which took me to this food blog post HERE! I cut the recipe into half, and we still ate on it for 3 days!!

I made this...

Picture copied from Pinterest!
I found it on Pinterest, which took me to this food blog and this recipe post HERE! They tasted good, but didn't get good and crunchy like they would have if fried!


That's it for food!

I made these...

I found the idea of Pinterest, which took me to this blog post HERE! I used the cans in Emma's room! You can see them in this picture!


I got this idea....


Which I've already posted about HERE!

There are some other ideas that I have cooking that I got inspiration from Pinterest. In case you can't tell I love it!! In fact, I'm making it where you can follow me on Pinterest through this blog! Yup! I am! Just click the "Follow Me On Pinterest" Button!

Ok! Enough already. Check out Pinterest! I'm going to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Pinterest can definitely be addictive! I'm following quite a few of your boards now!

    PS -- Your little girl is adorable! I love having daughters! Little girls are the best!

    ReplyDelete