Sunday, October 9, 2011

Emma's Room Redesign #4

It's coming together! We have most everything bought and ready to go!

Clinton wants me to wait until close to Em's birthday to put it all together, but we are going to paint this week... and I'm sure it will be really hard for me not to go ahead and finish it all then! 

But ONE thing is completely done! The bedding!

I'm really proud of how it turned out! My mom and I made it... well, mostly my mom!

You ever seen so many pillows on a toddler bed?

I made the pillow cases by myself... they are way huge! Ha!

The quilt we made... mostly Mom!

The underside of the quilt is a really soft fleecy fabric. Ignore the Tinkerbell sheet!

*NOTE- I'm going to take the two safety rail things off the front of her bed. SO it will look better made up later on. I just couldn't wait to see what it looked like all together.

*2nd NOTE- Em rolls out of the bed all the time with the safety rails ON, so I figure it can't hurt to take them off. The bed is only like 3 inches off the ground anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment