Friday, March 18, 2011

Where A Kid Can Be A Kid

Little Libby Lou turned two this week!

(On the Ides of March actually! How do you like that Shakespeare reference? Woohoo, look at me go! Or March 15th, for those who aren't as intellectually superior as me! Just kidding. I'm only a little superior. Sorry, I'm in that kind of mood. LOL!)

Anyway, back to Lib's birthday. Her party is tomorrow, but Sherri wanted to take the girls to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate. So we went today!

This was Emma's first time there and my first time in around 20 years! I tried to explain it to her, but she was just excited about seeing Libster. She did keep saying that she was going to ride rides, play games, & eat pizza, so she had the gist of it down!

Lib had a big time on the Barney ride. Em, of course, wouldn't get on it!

The Hungry Frog game was their favorite!

Emma jumped up and down as she pushed the button!

Emma playing Skee Ball with Mamou!

Em wouldn't ride the horse, but felt the need to assist Libby.

Getting their picture taken!

Libby playing Wack-a-Mole.

Emma's turn!

They were mesmerized by the flying tickets!

I love this picture. Looks like Libby is telling Emma some juicy gossip!

Blowing kisses!

Emma is a hugger. Look at Lib's face! Too cute!

They are wearing their matching necklaces & bracelets that they got with their tickets!
Oh! Did you notice their cousin shirts?? I had them made at my fave baby store, Paris Baby! Clinton makes fun of me because I have to have shirts made there for every occasion, but the girls looked so cute in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment