Monday, July 4, 2011

Pageants?

Emma watched Toddlers & Tiaras the other day! She was enraptured by it! She kept pointing at the screen saying "Mommy, I wanna do that!", "Mommy, I wanna be a princess on the stage", "Mommy, I wanna wear that ballerina dress". Oh Lord, help me!

She won't even let me brush her hair most days... how in the world would I be able to fix it and put make-up on her?? So its probably going to be a big N-O on the pageant thing!

The next day, I told my friend, Regan, about it. So she just whipped her out a pageant girl sash! Took her like 2 minutes! She's very talented with crafty stuff!

I went to Hobby Lobby and got some iron on letters and a button for it!
It says "Miss Princess". Emma told me what she wanted it to say!

She loves it!
 Now she can play pageant at home and I won't have to worry about being a stage mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment