Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beach Vacation Day 2

I wrote what we did up until lunchtime before, so I'll post the pics now.


In a lounge chair under our umbrella... my new favorite spot!

Kinsley Grace Crawford


I love this picture of Kinsley!

Clinton laughing at Emma running from the waves!


Me & Emma making a sandcastle!
After we went in for lunch & naps, it started raining. It rained for a while, so we let the girls take a long nap and everyone rested.

That night we got dressed up and went to eat at the Old Bay Steamer. Before we left the condo though, the girls played.

See this look Kinsley gave me??

And of course, Emma had to do ballet dances.
Our food was really good. The menu is steamed seafood only. I had lobster which was a little dry and chewy, but every lobster I've ever had has been like that so maybe I just don't like lobster. :/ Clinton had some really good crab legs and shrimp.

The rain had stopped by the time we got back to the condo, so we took the girls swimming in the pool. (I didn't take my camera, so no pics) We had some trouble with Emma being scared, but she like riding on the inner-tube with me in the lazy river!

No comments:

Post a Comment