Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Freshening Up Em's Room

For Emma's Valentine's Day present, I decided to buy her some new bedding. We've been making do with her crib sheets and blankets, but I thought see needed some "real" bedding. Of course, she wanted Tinker Bell. I'm not a big fan of characters all over a room, but I thought this was OK because this bedding isn't for ever. It will just be until she grows out of her toddler bed and into a big girl bed, which isn't too far in the future (sniff). We lucked out a found a  toddler "bed in a bag" Tinker Bell set at Target on clearance! Last one, too! Woo Hoo!

I bought it 3 days ago and am just today getting around to getting it washed and put on her bed. (Bad mommy.) She was so excited, she wanted to put it on by herself (or just throw everything on top of the mattress and say Done!). Then she was more than happy to get right in bed (happy parents!).


This isn't the only plan I have for freshening up her room, the decor is still straight nursery. My other plan has been on hold due to the weather, but now that it's been nice outside, I need to get on it! But I'll post about that little project later...

No comments:

Post a Comment