Friday, February 4, 2011

Another Snow Day In East Texas

We just don't know what to do with ourselves in snowy weather. I think Emma has already seen as much or more snow in her lifetime, than I have in my whole childhood.

Clinton came up with the bright idea of making snow ice cream. We didn't have all the ingredients to make Memaw's recipe, so we used Paula's.



I told her to look at me and smile... this is what I got.

Wow! It's good!



She said, "I give Daddy ice cream"

Yes, she's wearing Christmas pj's in February. What of it?

Having a blast!

Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas Texas, anymore.

I don't think the Coupe is going anywhere soon.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun! Your daughter is so cute. I saw a recipe for snow ice cream and we didn't get to try it, but maybe this week (if we get the snowstorm they say we will) then I can grab some and make it. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete