Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lib Lou & Caw-Caw's Birthday Party

I'm way late posting this. Hopefully, I get on writing about WHY soon! Worst blogger evah!

Our niece and nephew (on Clinton's side) share their birthday! The Ides of March. Or March 15th. I just can't help myself, every time I hear 3/15, I immediately think "Et tu, Brute?" But I digress.

Em was so excited to celebrate Libby's 4th and Cawyer's 1st birthdays! That is until we got her ready and began begging her to wear these glasses...


She wasn't having it, but we thought she looked so nerdy cute! BTW- they are just clear glass ones from Claire's.

Once we got to the party, she was back happy again. It was at a bounce house place called, Leapin' Lizards.








The party was cute and the kids had fun! The more I see them, the more I'm convinced location parties are the WAY to go!

Happy Birthday to my super cute niece, Libby and nephew, Cawyer!

1 comment: