Friday, March 1, 2013

Here's what's been going on in my neck of the woods...

Sorry, channeled Al Roker for a minute.

Emma has started a new dance class that she loves!

She is such a diva!!

She loves her "sister" Livi!

The Valentine's Party at her school was a big hit!



I am super excited about my newest follower on Twitter!! Clinton better watch out!



Speaking of Clinton, we've made the decision to be more diligent about our date nights! In fact, we've already picked out one weekend a month to go (of course, we know that things come up!). I took a cue from Pinterest and made a date night jar!


The single hearts are dates that require little to no planning and are pretty cheap! The double hearts take more planning and more moola! Then there are triple hearts! We've planned TWO triple hearts for the year, our anniversary weekend and one other weekend away! 


Emma's friend Kinley turned 5, and had a princess party a local salon! Em LOVED it!

Nails!

Hair!

Make-up! Her Daddy was SO happy about this part. Sarcasm font! Ha!

The finished product!
We went to get a movie after this and the guy said "How are you, Princess?" She never skipped a beat and said "Good!" Ha!

2 comments:

  1. I love the princess party idea! How much fun!!! Can't wait to hear about the date ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of the date thing! Brian and I were just talking the other day about how we spend wayyyyyyy too much money on food. We love to eat out. I love to cook too. But if i'm given the option of eating out....Yeah, i'll take it! We are having our date "weekend" this weekend. Emma is staying with my parents and we are skipping town for a couple of days! I'm excited! =)

    ReplyDelete