Monday, September 17, 2012

Big ol' catch up post!

I can't even tell you the number of times I've opened this up to write a post. And just didn't. I have been in a major "I don't want to" funk. About everything. And I have ton of things coming up that I need to be planning for! Yeah, I'm not doing any of it.

I think our whole family is in a funk. Clinton has been working a ton of overtime, so he's always tired (and cranky). I have the before mentioned "don't want tos", not to mention a huge lack of energy, and a definite lack of patience with HER. Her being the blog namesake. She has been awful lately. Doesn't mind, doesn't listen, whines incessantly, and only stops whining to cry. I just don't know what her problem is! We sat her down and had a talk about behavior this morning, and things have been better (a tiny bit). Right now, I can hear her in there playing and not whining. Hallelujah! I am praying the whirlwind of upcoming events draws us out of this funk. Please, please, please, PLEASE!

Anyway, here is an iPhone dump of the past few weeks. There aren't many because I haven't been taking any. Ha!

Here's a couple that were meant to be part of a post on its own, but that didn't get done. Clinton and I went to his cousin, Scott's 30th Redneck Beerday party.

Us in our redneck/ white trash gear. Ha. No, I wasn't really smoking!

Fancy stemware!
 The next morning the family all went to a restaurant close by, Ham & Eggs. The food was good and humongous!


Here is some randomness...

Racing RC cars with Daddy, all smiles!

Then the whining face when she didn't win.
Cheering with the cheerleaders at a football game!
Getting nails painted with Payton!

Haydon was totally interested!

Game day necklace I made for Emma for her FIRST LSU GAME!
I guess that's all for now! Maybe now that I'm back to posting it won't take me so long to get into posting again! I hope!!

2 comments:

  1. The whining must be an Emma thing!! We've been going through the same thing with our Emma. Some nights I just want to pull my hair out. It has been getting better. Brian and I sat down and talked to her about her behavior and it definitely does seem better, but oh my word she is very much a drama queen! ha! Hope it gets better!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it too late to change Emma's name? As I type she is whining about a Pop Tart!! Waahaaa!

    ReplyDelete