Friday, August 31, 2012

Baby Steps to Preschool

Emma will be starting preschool on Tuesday. My baby is growing up. I'm so sad. But I'm excited for her at the same time!

Tuesday night, I went to a parent's orientation at the school, to learn the rules and fill out all the paperwork. Guess what I brought home! Em's first homework! It was an "All About Me" coloring page!





This morning I really had to hold in the tears at Meet the Teacher day, but Em was super excited!


Emma meeting her teacher, Ms. Hiner.


Then we explored the classroom, looking for her name!




Then it was time to check out the toys!



And the playground!



Em loved it so much, we had to MAKE her leave.

AND she's been punishing us the rest of the day for it! Can you say whiney?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she enjoyed it. The old school desk is to die for!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And glad she enjoyed it!! It's hard sending them to school at first, but it does get a little better. My Emma starts 1st grade on Tuesday =(

    ReplyDelete