Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rainy Day Crafting

It's pouring rain today, and since I didn't have to go anywhere today, I kept Em home from MDO. Mainly, because I didn't want to bother with getting out in the rain, and I wanted to sleep late! While perusing the internet this morning, I came across a template for a hand-print calendar on Share & Remember, a blog I follow.  The post was actually a template for NEXT year's calendar, but she linked up to a template for THIS year's calendar. I think it's super cute, AND I needed to keep Em occupied for a little while, so we got started!!

It's a little late in the year to be making this craft, but who cares!

Em's calendar!

The scantily clad artist showing her favorite page!
And this is Mommy's favorite!
It was a fun craft for Em and we didn't make *TOO* big of a mess, so it didn't stress me out too much! So we give it two thumbs up! It would make a really cute gift, but I'm keeping this one for myself! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for sharing! It turned out so cute. Emma's a sweetie too. I totally wish I had a calendar like this that my son made...he would likely refuse to do it now that he's 9! Ha! Thanks for following & for the post/comment!

    ReplyDelete