Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mirror Quote Poll

I have my eye on a vintage mirror at an antique store downtown. The mirror below is the closest example I could find to it, but the frame is painted turquoise and the mirror is clouded with age.

 

I want to put this mirror in Emma's room as part of the re-do. Since the mirror is clouded, I want to put a vinyl decal on it. I've gone back and forth between putting her name, initial, or a quotation. Right now, I'm stuck on the quotation idea, but which quote to use??

I've been scouring Etsy and Pinterest, and I've found some that I like, but I can't decide! Just like a woman, huh! So here on the 7 (SEVEN?!?!) that I like, please tell me which one you like for Em's room.

Note: the pictures are just for inspiration. I will probably just use the wording.

Option 1
"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you. - Dr. Seuss"
Option 2
"Your Smile Makes Me Smile"

Option 3


"You can be anything you want to be. True or False"
Option 4
"Just Be You"
 Option 5
"Don't be afraid to be amazing!"
 Option 6

"Keep looking UP... There may be a Rainbow waiting FOR you."



Option 7

"Happy girls are the Prettiest girls. - Audrey Hepburn"

Ok, so tell which one you like and if you would, why! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I like them ALL but I think Option 4 would look the best on the mirror.

    pamela

    ReplyDelete