Friday, May 13, 2011

Anniversary at the ballpark!


On August 16, 2000, I had a car accident that put me in the hospital for a few days. I was 16 years old and a Junior in high school. Clinton was 17 and a Senior. He had been trying to talk to me at school, but I was playing hard to get. After my accident, Clinton came to see me in the hospital. Honestly, the first time he came to see me, while I was in the ER, I wouldn't let him in the room because I was scared of how I looked, but he came back the next day, and the next. One of the first things we did together was watch the Texas Rangers play on TV while I was still in the hospital. Ten days after my accident, on August 26th, Clinton asked me to be his girlfriend. Almost 5 years later, on May 14, 2005, we got married. We've been married for 6 years now. We will be celebrating our anniversary at the ballpark watching the Rangers play again. This won't be our first anniversary spent at the ballpark, and we've been to at least one game together every year for the last 11 years. I'm posting this a day early because tomorrow I'll be soaking up the sunshine and listening to the crack of the bat! Go Rangers! I love you, Clinton!

No comments:

Post a Comment