Saturday, April 16, 2011

Scared Hitless

It's 11 pm. I've only been home for an hour. I have been at the ballpark ALL day. Really! We left this morning at 8:15 am. I'm tired.

Clinton was is playing in a softball tournament for a Relay For Life fundraiser. (I said IS playing because he brought Em and me home and had to go back to play another game that should be starting anytime.) By the way, I wasn't asked to play. I wonder why.

Anyway, I can't think of anything clever to say right now, so I'm just going to post some pictures.

Emma & Kinsley

Daddy's Cheerleader(s)


Yes, both of their eyes are closed, but its still the best shot I got of them together. Yes, I'm a good photographer! Not.

I'm pretty sure my big sis, Trishia, is doing some kind of victory dance here.

Clinton swinging away.

My SIL, Andrea, fielding the ball.

Clinton swinging away again.

Trishia batting.

Em all kicked back eating a pickle!


Andrea's up!

Safe!

I realize that I only photographed a few of the team members, but my camera battery went dead. Everyone did a good job, though! At this point in time, they had won 3 and lost 1 game. Pretty good for a bunch of grown-ups who haven't played in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment