Saturday, April 23, 2011

How Did This Happen?

This morning my mom and I took Emma to the farmer's market to have her picture taken with bunnies and chicks for Easter. When we got there the line was huge, we were like 50 kids back! After waiting for awhile (with Em running wild and being bad), we decided that if we did wait the hour or so to have the pictures made, she more than likely wouldn't do it because she was being so ornery. So we bailed on the photo session. Then Emma proceeded to throw a huge fit because she wanted to see the bunnies and chicks! My mom suggested we go by the farm store, Atwood's, to see if they had some that we could let Emma see. Well, they did. We oohed and aahed over the baby chicks, ducks, guineas, and rabbits. Then something crazy happened. I don't know who suggested that we get Emma a bunny. I really don't think I would have suggested it, but I can't remember my mom suggesting it either. I think my brain is blocking it out. Next thing I know, we were heading home with the car loaded down with a cage, food, etc. and Emma had a bunny that we were calling E.B. (Easter Bunny).







Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment