Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Disney Wonder Cruise- Day 4 Pirate Night

Day 4 was such a big day, I had to split it into 2 posts!

After getting cleaned up from the beach and the pool, we got ready for Pirate Night! We had already done the pirate costume thing in January, so Em went as Tinkerbell this time! Clinton and I still did not dress up. Well, I did wear a skull shirt! Ha!

We headed down to get our pirate pictures with the characters!



I missed it!! Still upset! But the Captain bowed to Em. *Tear*


Sorry for the overload on Chip & Dale, but I couldn't resist her face during these! She was having a blast!





Taking a little break in a porthole. This is one picture from our last cruise that Clinton really wanted and we never got! So when I caught her doing this, I had to snap a shot! 


She was like "What?!?"


We started feeling the effects of Tropical Storm Jerry. We were on the outskirts of the storm the rest of the trip.
After the rain....
This is her "I'm not the REAL Tinkerbell" face!

He never broke character, called her "Tink" the whole time!


I think this may be my favorite Mickey costume!

Cap'n Jack with Skinny Steve!


After all of our pictures was taken care of, we went to family pirate game show called "A Pirate's Life For Me!" We were all on the same team, but when it came time to "Swab the Deck" Clinton and Emma ended up on different teams. SMH.


It was a really fun little show that led right up to dinnertime!

Argh! A pirate fairy!!

Clinton got into the spirit!

Aarrgghh!

K's App- Pirate's Gold Pot Stickers

Black Beard's Jumbo Crab Cake

Em's ketchup Mickey!

K's entree- Jack Sparrow's BBQ Marinated Beef Short Ribs

C's entree- Macadamia Nut Dusted Mahi Mahi

Someone got a little sleepy...

Our servers tried to perk her up with the cutest little fish!

K's dessert- Mickey Bar. Yes, mine. Yes, I know they are usually for kids. Em stole it anyway.

C's dessert- Floating Islands


Em still left us for the kids club after she ate. And Little Miss "I'm so jaded" did not want to go to the pirate party. Wanted to go to the Camp Out in the club, instead. SHE MISSED THE FIREWORKS. AT SEA. FIREWORKS OVER THE OCEAN. "I've seen it."  SMH. What am I to do with her?!? (Note: After seeing a DCL commercial on TV the other day, she told me that she'd go watch the fireworks on the next cruise. Ok? Ok!)

When it was bedtime, we saw that Kamong, our room host, had made Em's bed with princess bedding. Let me tell you, this might as well have been the highlight of the trip for her. She was thrilled!!



No comments:

Post a Comment