Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for. I won't go into a long list, but the number one thing on my list starts with an E and ends with an A. It only has 4 letters. Guesses? Yup, you got it! Emma!

Emma and I spent the day in Honey Grove visiting with my mom's side of the family. Clinton had to work, so he didn't get to spend the day with us, but at least it wasn't nights so we go to spend some time with him that evening.

We have to have dinner at the school's cafeteria because no one's house is large enough to hold everyone!

My mom (Doris), her 5 sisters (Judy, Dorothy, Joyce, Jane, & Nancy), and my grandparents (Grandma & Grandpa).

My brother (Jason), sister-in-law (Andrea), niece (Alex), and nephew (Kirk).


Emma had a ball playing on the stage!

Loving on her Alex.

And apparently trying to eat Alex's face.

That's pretty much all the picture I got because I got so distracted by eating... sorry.

Just fyi, we did spread the family time around some. Emma and I spent Wednesday with my daddy's mom & dad (Memaw & Papaw) fixing fence at the "Old Place". We spent Friday night at Clinton's parents, where me, Clinton, Ricky, Sherri, Cody, & Lynann played the world's longest game of Uno.

No comments:

Post a Comment