Thursday, May 10, 2012

Grandma's 80th Birthday Party!

My mom and aunts threw my grandma an 80th birthday party last Sunday! It was a quilting theme because my grandma is a master quilter!



Ignore the milk ad in the background. We were at a school!

Everyone brought their quilts that Grandma had made. These are mine and Emma's!

I'm pretty sure she stole a piece of fondant off the cake.

Innocent face?
Aunt Melba and Grandma- she got emotional, as usual ;)


She was very surprised to see all the quilts.

Kept saying, "I didn't make all these!"

Look at all those tiny stitches. HAND stitched stitches.

Grandma & Grandpa with their SIX daughters.

Grandma with all the (present) grandkids.

Grandma with her newest great granddaughter, Layla.

Grandma with the (present) great grandkids!






Em with her quilts.

Me & Clinton with ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment