Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Shower for Baby Cawyer!

Today, I threw a baby shower for my, soon to be here, nephew Cawyer. I think it turned out great, despite be getting to the church 30 min. after I planned to! Yikes!

I posted about the planning and a picture of the invitation here, but I have to post another picture of the invitation to make it a comprehensive post. (Really, I just think it was super cute!) It set the them for the shower.


 Here is the table when you came in...


The food/ cake table...


Emma and the soon to be big sister, Libby. Silly girls!


The mommy to be (again), Lynann


And lastly, here are a few shots of gift opening!

1 comment:

  1. Baby Shower for Baby Cawyer! Looks nice and all of these details also look very nice. At one of the event locations I also threw a lovely and picturesque themed baby shower for my sister. It was the bohemian themed bash that truly turned out to be super amazing.

    ReplyDelete