Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Lights

Tonight, we were all driving around town looking at the Christmas lights, when I remembered that I forgot to post about going to Santa Land after we went to the Princess on Ice show. OK, so maybe I didn't forget. Maybe, I was just procrastinating. Nah, that's not like me. (wink, wink)

Before driving through the lights, we took the girls to get their picture taken with Santa, but neither one of them would get anywhere near him. Hope Santa gets their letters this year, because he sure didn't hear their wish lists from them.
We tried to get a picture of the girls standing in front of one of the "Dancing Trees", but the girls (Emma) wouldn't cooperate, and neither did the tree!

Kinsley & Emma were worn out from the day, so their daddies held them for the picture. As you can see, the tree still didn't light up when I wanted it to!

Brittney & Kinsley

Going through the tunnel of lights.

Emma hanging her head out the window to get a better look.

Pointing out the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment