Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Doppleganger

I have found my life's philosophy doppleganger!

I was researching birthday party ideas for Emma's 2nd birthday (yes, I KNOW that her birthday isn't until October... yes, I KNOW that it is still June!), and stumbled upon another mom's blog. Here is a snippet that reminds me strangely of myself... in fact, when I read it to Clinton, he asked "did you write that?"


"I love taking photos.
I want a super-cool camera with a huge lens.

I love scrapbooking. However, I have only completed THREE albums in my whole life.

I love crafting....
I think Martha Stewart is a goddess.

I love to cook. I love to bake. I love being in the kitchen.
But I absolutely hate to clean up the mess. The joys of a home cook.

And in between making time for all those things, I am trying to keep our home full of love!"

Check out her blog! http://domesticallydevon.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment