Sunday, August 18, 2013

I'm back... in the kitchen.

So apparently I took a summer break from the blog. As usual, I've been blogging mentally, just not literally. Sorry about that, you missed some good ones! Ha! But if you follow me on Instagram (@kaylacheatwood) or on Twitter (@kaylacheatwood),  you know that I've been playing "little miss homemaker" lately.

Trying to cook/ eat healthier...

Crockpot Lemon Rosemary Chicken & Balsamic Pasta Salad with Spinach

Spinach & Red Pepper Fritatta- Breakfast for Dinner

Packing cutesy little lunches for Emma (I'm really loving this, its so fun!)

Photobombed!



And family movie theme nights, as a means of counting down to our next cruise. Six weeks, woot woot!

Peter Pan- Pirate Ship Pizza

Peter Pan- fruit swords

Tangled- Pulled Pork & Gouda Braid & Frying Pan cake!

I'll be posting tomorrow about my big marathon freezer cooking session from yesterday! See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back to blogging! =) I've missed reading your blog!! And totally jealous you are going on another cruise!!!!

    ReplyDelete