Thursday, September 9, 2010

Emma's Room

With Emma out of the house at her second day of "school", I decided that it would be a good time to take some pictures of her room to show the world (or the two people who actually read this blog).
This is her room prior to me cleaning it... Now you know why I didn't post with the other pictures of the house!! Also, the mess-maker herself is featured in this photo!
All clean! View from her door!
View from closet door!
Another angle- focusing on bed!
Kitchen play area! She's a great cook! ;)

1 comment:

  1. It looks really great! Plenty of room for all of her toys and furniture. I love the wall color too. When I was a kid I always wanted one of those toy kitchens. I also wanted one of those grocery checkout lines with the fake food. :)

    ReplyDelete